Tuesday, April 29, 2008

The First Post!

So...my first post...

I am a confessed beauty junkie...my stash of products was formidable, but it had to be scaled down a little for me to move to college. Fear not, I've been working overtime to rebuild! I'm always searching for the best products out there ( my current quest is the perfect concealer for my evil dark circles) and in my searching I've found some great stuff, some OK stuff, and some downright crappy stuff. It is my mission to give you guys the low-down on all the stuff I've tried. While I am aware that what works for one person may not work for another, I hope that my contribution to the blogosphere will help save you time, money and agonizing in the search for your Holy Grail.

Hope you enjoy!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home